The Architectural Committee meets on Thursday mornings at 9:00 am to review permit applications. Permits for fences, and accessory buildings are $50. New Homes are $500. Commercial Buildings are $5,000. Please review the Architectural Guidelines under "Documents". You can also print off the application under "Documents". Failure to submit for a POA permit will result in a fine placed on your account.
The Fall Community Garage Sale will take place on Friday, Oct 6, Saturday, Oct 7, and Sunday, Oct 8. If you are interested in participating, please call Marge at the POA Office no later than TUESDAY, Oct 3 to place your address on the list.
The sale will be advertised in the Courier, Tribune and Review and will also be listed on Craigslist.
Have fun and don't forget to pick up your "Garage Sale" box from anywhere you placed them.
▪ Architectural: 5 Architectural Permits were issued in July.
▪ Budget & Finance: Operating Account balance is $77,716 Reserves $62,928 TOTAL = $140,745 Jennifer also reported she will be starting to prepare the 2024 POA Budget to be ready by October.
▪ Building & Common Areas: Al reported that the A/C went out at the office July 17 due to a serious leak in a refrigerant line. It was repaired by Jungle Cat at a cost of $1,371.
▪ By-Laws Revision: Jennifer reported the By-Law Revisions will go out with the Election mailing.
▪ Enforcement & Safety: Jim reported that the Radar Speed Sign recorded 8,300 vehicles traveled on Turquoise Circle over a 1 month period, highest speed was 78 mph. Sheriff Deputies have been patrolling various areas.
▪ Community Events & Relations: Jennifer reported that the Star for the Tree has been delivered. It is a 4 foot, 3D, LED Star. No POA funds were expended, It was purchased with donations. Thanks to all those who donated.
▪ Nominating Committee: Nomination forms will be published in the September PCC Newsletter.